Saturday 11 August 2012

Back to review

It's almost over a month since I last posted on this blog. 

I was busy working on my own game (I will post here soon) and got no time to look on other games. Well, things have not changed much here.  

Its an era of running games. Apple might need to create a new category in games:Running games (similar to action, board). One can claim the top running game of year/month.

Seriously!
Guess what, I too want to develop a running game.

Step 1: How to develop a running game.

PS:Sorry for all rant. Its started after seeing the top free app list on Appstore.

List of running games that I have observed:
  1. Temple run : The base for all running game.
  2. End App : End of earth, running on deserted roads.
  3. Agent Dash : Running with guns to rescue the queen. 
  4. Chasing Yello : Chasing some fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts. You can comment anonymously!